GLOBELINE - A new star is born for Dethleffs
The Globeline T 6613 EB on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis adds a compact, semi-integrated vehicle with single beds to the portfolio of the Allgäu-based company, which deftly translates the merits of the Sprinter chassis into outstanding travelling comfort. Typical of Dethleffs, the Globeline features a fresh and attractive interior and exterior design, and its dynamic styling and high level of comfort are sure to impress.
The Globeline is available in the T 6613 EB layout featuring one of the most popular and sought-after floor plans on the market: a layout with single beds and an overall length of less than 7 m, a gross vehicle weight of under 3.5 tons, and a large rear garage. The semi-integrated vehicle can also be ordered with an additional (pull-down) bed, as an option.
Thanks to state-of-the-art driver assistance systems, the superb traction provided by the rear-wheel drive, ergonomic pilot seats and the efficient and powerful 143 hp engine that complies with emissions standard VI D, first-rate driving comfort is ensured. On request, the Globeline can also be ordered with the 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmission with hold function, making gear changes so smooth, you barely notice them.
GLOBELINE Plus factors
- layout with single beds and an overall length of less than 7 m
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis for outstanding travelling comfort
- state-of-the-art driver assistance systems
- Style Package with a black metallic cab and silver body, framed windows and a chrome radiator grille
- large rear garage is perfect for bulky items of luggage
- large L-shaped seating area with a free-standing and optionally also height-adjustable table, the 70 cm-wide entrance door