Winter Comfort Packages Motorhomes
Winterised and weatherproof, winterisation with Dethleffs
More and more caravanning enthusiasts are discovering winter camping for themselves. No problem with a Dethleffs. Because every Dethleffs motorhome is designed from its basic construction to offer an optimal interior climate, i.e. good ventilation and an even heating of the whole living space. With regular cold chamber tests we ensure this high standard.
But the most important test subjects are our customers in Scandinavia and here Dethleffs has been at the top of the popularity scale for years.
In order to be able to enjoy the full Dethleffs comfort even in hard winter conditions, we offer the optional warm air or warm water Winter Comfort Packages.
Advantages of our Winter Comfort Packages:
- Electric cartridge – this allows the warm-air heating to operate without the use of gas bottles, i.e. via pure electric operation. However, operation via gas bottles is still possible.
- Insulated wastewater tank – since the wastewater tanks are located below the vehicle, the insulation provides optimum protection against cold and frost and ensures reduced power dissipation when the tank is heated. The fresh water tank is located inside the vehicle and is thus generally protected against the Cold.
- Insulated underfloor pipes are protected against the cold and frost, ensuring an unobstructed and even flow of water.
- Electrically heated wastewater tanks and pipes – for optimum protection against the cold and frost. The water can be easily drained from the vehicle by electrically heating the wastewater pipes and the wastewater tank. Tank heating alone is not sufficient for this.
- Water pump switch – this manual control prevents the pump from running dry.
- XPS – thicker foam for superior wall and roof insulation.
- Floor heating – this provides maximum well-being and ensures your feet are always pleasantly warm.
- Additional battery – due to the increased demand for electrical energy in winter, an additional battery makes sense.
- Cab carpet – the carpet in the cab provides additional insulation and creates an even greater sense of well-being and comfort when driving.