For all questions concerning the chassis and not the construction...
Do you need any information or help with questions about your motorhome chassis? Do you have a breakdown or are you looking for a garage?
For all questions concerning engine and chassis, the chassis manufacturers of your motorhome are the experts and the first point of contact for you.
Our chassis manufacturers, Fiat, Iveco and Citroën, can be reached 24 hours a day through their respective service hotline, have a dense network of service garages and give you the best possible help to keep you going.
Need information or assistance? Looking for an authorised workshop or dealership?
Fiat Ducato Motorhome Customer Service can be reached by calling the dedicated Freephone Number 00 800 342 811 11*.
* Remember to check that the call is free from abroad by contacting your network operator. Alternative Phone number : +39 0244412160.
Travelling with peace of mind and free from worries means that in all places, on every road, roadside assistance can reach you anywhere, thanks to a dedicated, multilingual call centre.
The roadside assistance service for motorhomes on a Ducato base is free for the first 2 years from the initial registration date.
In the case of unforeseen events* (breakdown, fault, accident, puncture of one or more tyres, flat battery, etc.), the call centre puts you in touch with Fiat Camper Assistance, the roadside assistance team reserved for motorhome customers, active in 51 countries 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Also, if necessary, Europ Assistance works as an interpreter and remains in direct contact with the customer until the operation is completed and the motorhome starts off again.
Fiat Camper Assistance
The 6500 plus Fiat Professional workshops all over Europe are always at the disposal of Ducato-based or Talento-based motorhomes and, of these, no fewer than 1800 also boast the additional credentials required to be included in the “Fiat Camper Assistance” network.
These are highly specialised workshops which:
- offer structures with features and dimensions suitable for motorhomes
- offer access dimensions, workshop spaces and hydraulic ramps suited to the weight and size of a motorhome
- have a stock of the most useful consumables and original spare parts for recreational vehicles
- can employ special procedures to reduce intervention times.
Iveco Assistance Non-Stop
IVECO offers a 24 hours, 7 days a week roadside assistance programme called Assistance Non-Stop in 10 languages an 36 European Countries.
Contact in case of breakdown
In case of vehicle breakdown, you can reach the IVECO Assistance Non-Stop in 2 ways: :
- by calling the freephone number 00800 48326 000*
- using the IVECO Non Stop app: just a click away! The IVECO Non Stop app can also be used to book in advance a repair work for your vehicle, not just in case of urgency. You can select the time window and the location (current position, workshop or specific address) and the app will give you a confirmation of the booking.
* Calls to this number are free from a landline but you may be charged if you use a mobile phone.
In Search of a garage
Are you looking for the nearest Iveco garage? The Iveco site search will help you find it quickly and easily.
Citroën Camping-Car Assistance
With Citroën Camping-Car Assistance Citroën offers a special support for campers:
Citroën Camping-Car Assistance - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call00800 0808 2424.
To meet the specific needs of motorhome drivers, Citroën offers a network of 6,000 authorized garages in Europe. Customers can be confident that their vehicles are in professional hands. The Citroën dealer network is equipped for the maintenance of all campers.
- Roadside Assistance
- Vehicle Recovery
- Call charges
- Continuation of the journey or repatriation
- Return of the repaired motorhome
- Return of the vehicle not repaired abroad