The Dethleffs Globevan is the first in a new generation of electrically powered motorhomes. Its e.Hybrid drive combines emission-free local driving with plenty of range for longer trips. Thanks to its compact dimensions and comfortable equipment, it is both a daily driver and a leisure vehicle in one. Whether for a weekend trip, outdoor activity or mobile holiday – the Globevan gives you the freedom you need.
The first production motorhome with Ford e.Hybrid drive.
- Driver and passenger airbag
- ABS, EBD, ESP, TCS, Hill Start Assist
- Cruise control
- Crosswind assistant
- Park Pilot system, front and rear
- Radio, 4” multifunction display and DAB/DAB+
- Anti-theft alarm system including central locking
- Front air conditioning including dust and pollen filter
- Electric heaters
- Leather steering wheel, height and reach-adjustable
- Driver’s and front passenger seats with seat heating, lumbar support and armrests
- View Package 1 (heated windshield, wiper fluid sensor)
- Rear swing door with heated rear window
- Thermal insulation glazing, tinted from the B-pillar backwards
- Electrically adjustable, heated wing mirrors
- LED daytime running lights with fog lights and cornering lights
- Front bumper partially matching the bodywork colour
- Wheel trims
- Speed limiter: 120 km/h
- Practical storage compartments and cup holders throughout the vehicle
- Sliding door on the right
Harness the power of two energy sources.
The Globevan e.hybrid is driven via an electric motor powered by a 13.6 kWh battery. This allows a pure electric and thus emission-free range of up to 50 km. To keep you mobile at all times, an energy-efficient 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine serves as a range extender by continuously charging the battery while driving. The combination of electric motor and internal combustion engine produces 355 Nm of torque with a power output of 92 kW (126 hp).
- Kitchen with 2-flame cooker and Pietzo ignition, sink and divided glass coverGlasabdeckung
- Integrated compressor cool box (optional)
- Large storage space below the kitchen with 2 practical doors
- Practical rail in the kitchen unit for the hook-in table as well as practical Dethleffs Original Accessories such as hooks, etc.
- Large rear storage compartment with 2 doors
- Practical roof storage cabinet mounted transversely above the bench seat
- Isolated sandwich floor with PVC flooring
- Swivelling driver’s and front passenger seat
- Infinitely adjustable bench seat for 2 persons with integrated 3-point belt, can be folded down as a recliner/sofa bed
- Panorama-View pop-up roof, white, including Easy Sleep System and high-quality cold foam mattress
- Gooseneck lights in the pop-up roof including USB port (optional)
- LED plinth lighting
- LED tube lights on the roof, individually controllable
Easy starts with an “E”
The Ford e.Hybrid drive in the Dethleffs Globevan combines emission-free local driving with plenty of range for longer trips. The drive system is 100% electric. The fuel-efficient 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine functions exclusively as a range extender. In other words, it charges the Li-ion (lithium-ion) high-voltage battery while driving. To ensure maximum efficiency in every situation, there are four electric driving modes to choose from.
Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV)
Plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEV) can be charged via an external power source. Depending on the model, the larger capacity (13.6 kWh) of the liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery allows pure electric, zero-emission driving for up to 50 km.
Plug-in hybrid vehicles enable emission-free local driving without range anxiety. Ideally, plug-in hybrid vehicles should be regularly recharged via a power outlet. This can be done at a charging station while on the road, or by means of a wall box and conventional power outlet while at home or work.
However, to ensure mobility at all times, the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine serves as a range extender and powers the electric motor as required. This is necessary because the wheels are driven exclusively by the electric motor.
The combination of electric motor and combustion engine in the Ford Transit Custom Plug-in Hybrid and Ford Toumeo Custom Plug-in Hybrid produces 355 Nm of torque with a power output of 92 kW (126 hp).
For maximum efficiency, the Ford Transit Custom and Ford Tournee Custom Plug-in Hybrid offer four electric driving modes that allow the driver to choose which power source to use, depending on the situation:
- EV Auto (standard mode): the vehicle decides independently whether the internal combustion engine should be used to charge the battery.
- EV Now: the vehicle drives in pure electric mode without using the internal combustion engine.
- EV Later: the vehicle maintains the battery’s current charge level.
- EV Charging: the vehicle will continue to drive using the range extender until the battery is 70% charged.
|Basic chassis||Ford Transit Custom Kombi PKW Trend PHEV|
|Width not including mirrors||198 cm|
|Internal headroom||139 cm|
|Internal headroom with extended roof||244 cm (B-pillar) |
185 cm (C-pillar)
|Permissible total weight||3240 kg|
|Weight in running order||2830 kg|
|Combined electric/petrol performance||355 Nm, 92 kW (126 hp)|
|Battery capacity||13.6 kWh|
|Range extender engine||1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine|
|Bed size, sofa bed LxW||190 x 90 cm|
|Bed size, pop-up roof LxW||190 x 110 cm|
|Gas bottle volume||2.8 kg|
|Battery capacity, conversion||95 Ah|
|Pop-up roof in the same colour as the vehicle’s bodywork||€ 999|
|Compressor cool box, 16 litres, permanently installed||€ 699|
|Gooseneck lights with USB connection in the pop-up roof||€ 159|
|Auxiliary heating with hot-air blower||€ 2,199|
Preliminary data, subject to change, as of August 2019