Dethleffs Just Camp - All you need is Just
Some decisions are easy. For example, the new Just Camp! With its chic new design, good equipment and many fresh ideas, it makes it easy to get started in caravanning.
Seven different layout solutions also contribute to this, covering the most diverse wishes and requirements for the type of mobile life.
The new Just Camp is available on the basis of the Citroen Jumper or Opel Movano.
Highlights of the JUST CAMP
- Optionally available pull-down bed
- Airy 213 cm interior headroom (not under the pulldown bed)
- Height-adjustable queen bed creates additional storage space or extra headroom in the bedroom (T 7052 DBM/DBL)
- Single beds can be converted into a large sleeping area (option)
- LED spots in seating lounge and bed area including touch function and USB charging ports
- Superlative sleeping comfort thanks to the 150 mm-thick multi-zone cold foam mattress and wooden slatted bed frame
- Spacious rear garage that can be loaded from both sides (option)
- Extra wide 70 cm entrance door with flyscreen blind
- Chassis with 140 hp (103 kW) BlueHDI engine and numerous safety systems such as ESP, Traction+, tyre pressure sensors and much more
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
*The technically permissible total mass is a value specified by the manufacturer, which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. Detailed information on weights and vehicle configuration can be found in our technical data, legal information section and in the configurator.
LIVING - Just all you need
Modern, handleless overhead locker doors with soft-close function
The side seat can optionally accommodate a fifth folding seat with 3-point belt
The LED spotlights can be easily switched on and off with a slight touch of the hand (touch function)
The T 6762 dispenses with a fixed bed in favour of a large pull-down bed. This layout creates an incredible feeling of space with plenty of head/elbow room and a wonderfully spacious kitchen. • T 6762
The pull-down bed can be lowered a long way and offers a 200 x 150 cm sleeping area. • T 6762
Four sleeping berths are also possible – move the pull-down bed bed to the middle position and convert the seating lounge into an extra bed. • T 6762
The rear bathroom, which extends across the entire width of the vehicle, is simply spectacular. With separate shower and huge wardrobe. • T 6762
SLEEPING - Enjoy a good night’s sleep!
Comfortable and practical: the queen bed is accessible from three sides • T 7052 DBL
Versatile sleeping arrangements: the comfortable single beds can also be easily combined to form a double bed • T 7052 EB
Electrically operated two-person pull-down bed above the seating lounge (option)
BATHROOM - Freshen up for the day ahead
Space aplenty: the washroom and shower cubicle can be combined to form a large bathroom • T 7052 DBL
Bright and modern washroom with practical mirror that can be moved sideways, as well as numerous shelves and storage options • T 7052 DBL
COOKING - Simply delicious
Flexible Multiflex rail system with hooks. Additional hook-in elements are available from Dethleffs Original Accessories
The spacious kitchen cabinets and drawers offer enough space for pots and pans • T 7052 DBL
“Just start cooking” is the motto here. The 2-burner gas hob features a practical hinged cover and electric ignition
Large rear garages with access from both sides and new, smoothrunning twist/quick-release latches
Cab blinds protect against heat, cold and prying eyes
Openable window in the cab hood for more light and air inside the vehicle
150 mm-thick multi-zone cold foam mattresses for a perfect night’s sleep
Ideal for wet clothes: Drainer bar in the shower stall (model dependent)
Extra wide 70 cm entrance door with fly- screen blind