Almeria Ash White
All the perfect details in one model
Luxury motorhoming, with zero compromise!
The XL I A Class opens the door to the mobile luxury class. Completely revised, inside and out, it exceeds even the highest expections and available in two specification levels. It unites the quality and stability of the premium class with the playful lightness of modern leisure vehicle construction.
The entirely rot-proof construction of sidewalls, roof and floor is complemented with the lightweight furniture in contemporary design. The Gourmet Plus kitchen, top-of-the-range bathroom and the cosy lounge with its panoramic side window are unequalled.
The Globetrotter XL I Plus factors
Almeria Ash Gloss | Platinum: Ample room throughout, from the lounge to the space and luxury of the sleeping area.
A place for everything, with four wardrobes, all equipped with LED lights.
The single beds can easily be converted to a large double bed.
For a better room feeling you can choose in favour of a low bed height.
Tall wardrobes for storing your clothes
Under the double bed there is a practical garage and some very useful drawers.
Almeria Ash White | Meran: Enjoy the view through the huge Panoramic side window! Here you see the lounge layout in lieu of a pull-down bed (option).
Almeria Ash Gloss | Bozen: For atmospheric evenings: Ambient lighting.Premium
he standard cab blinds darken and insulate at the same time. Electric blinds are available as optional extras.
Electric pull-down bed (200 x 150 cm) with high-quality mattress.
Plenty of cooking fun! The Gourmet Plus kitchen brings together everything you need to cook up a storm! With plenty of elbow room and storage space to boot!
190 l fridge / freezer combination, plus oven and grill.
The kitchen boasts a range of practical and stylish solutions, such as the rail system
Lots of space and flexibility between living and sleeping rooms – plus a large mirror, creating an even greater sense of space.
Wash bowl with dedicated space for all your bathroom utensils.
Spacious shower cubicle with Plexiglass doors, rain shower and ambient lighting
Standard soft furnishing
Exclusive entrance area with many high-quality details
Melodious: Perfectly created Sound system (option)
Mobile phone & Co: 2 USB sockets
Multimedia: Dethleffs Naviceiver (option)
Electrical front blind (option) and windscreen defrosting
Pleasant cooling: Powerful roof air conditioning (option
Pilote air-driven seats by SKA
Extra wide conversion door with electrical closing aid
ALKO broad gauge low platform with Tandem axle
Elegantly integrated, electrical awning (option)
Repair-friendly: 2-piece GRP rear
Two-piece GRP front with LED daytime- running lights
Victron Energy MultiPlus charging / inverter combination (option)
Victron Energy Digital MultiControl with operation panel located over the living room door (option)
Large, LED-illuminated rear garage
Double floor with lots of storage space
The XL I Premium version
The XL I is also available as Premium version and has even more to offer. Most of the optional equipment features are already part of the standard specification.
In addition, there are extras that more than justify the title of “Premium”. The first impression of the exterior with its elaborate paintfinish perfectly fits the image of a Premium class vehicle.
Luxurious cab (3)
Ergonomic SKA air-driven seats (2)
Bright LED low beam for more safety (5)
16" alloy wheels (6)
Panoramic skylight (1)
Central locking (4)
- 1 Large, opening Panoramic skylight (75 x 105 cm) for living and sleeping rooms.
- 2 Maximum seat comfort: Ergonomic SKA air-driven seats with integrated 3-point-safety belt and divers anatomically adapted settings.
- 3 Fully equipped cab with air-driven seats, Dethleffs Naviceiver, steering wheel remote control, Aluminium applications, cab carpet, cab door N / S, electrical blinds and sun shades for side Windows.
Available but not shown:
- Sophisticated illumination concept with different light intensities for living and sleeping rooms and standard indirect lighting.
- 4 Central locking by Fiat original key for cab door, conversion door and rear garage doors. They are secured by an alarm system (option).
- 5 Front headlights with very bright LED low beam.
- 6 Anthracite polished alloy wheels 16" in Dethleffs design.
Available but not shown:
- 5.4 tones maximum authorised total weight and high payload
- The gas bottle switch over automatically changes from the empty gas bottle to the full one and ensures gas operation while driving.
- Reversing cam to Naviceiver display