The new Dethleffs Globevan
Made by campers for campers, the new Dethleffs Globevan is a family vehicle that shares its DNA with the inventor of camping holidays.
It shines both in daily family life and on every camping trip. A Dethleffs for every day. Dethleffs has been developing and building urban campers and camper vans for 17 years.
Their sophisticated details and extreme flexibility during both daily life and leisure time are testimony to the company’s vast experience – with over 65,000 vehicles built to date.
- Compact family van with four seats and berths and one sliding door each on the left and right
- Suitable for underground car parks thanks to a total height of 1.99 m
- Pop-up roof with panoramic view and 1.20 x 2.00 m sleeping area
- Variable interior concept with floor rail system
- Flexible, removable kitchen module and multifunction table
- Roof rails on both sides to attach an awning or other accessories
- Driver assistance systems (selection): light and rain sensor, reversing camera, rear parking aid
- Various special equipment packages and matching accessories
1) The prices are non-binding recommendations of the manufacturer including VAT and excluding shipping costs. This does not constitute a binding offer. Changes and errors excepted. Scope and possible combinations may vary and illustrations may be similar. For binding information, please contact your dealer.
A great place to live.
The variable interior offers space for four people and can be quickly converted thanks to the variable rail system. The driver and front passenger seat can be rotated 180°.
The multifunctional table can be used both in the vehicle and outdoors.
The kitchen module also offers easy access from the outside through the left-hand sliding door.
A great place to sleep.
The Globevan artfully combines compact dimensions with an optimal space concept. It thus offers comfortable beds for up to four people – ideal for short trips.
With a sleeping area of 1.15 by 2.00 m, two adults can sleep in comfort on the converted bench seat with the optional topper
The pop-up roof with panoramic view houses two comfy beds with cup springs and a sleeping area of 1.20 x 2.00 m.
Even more comfort.
Useful optional equipment and carefully matched accessories make the Globevan your tailor-made leisure vehicle.
Tidily arranged driver’s compartment with numerous assistance systems. All the comfort and convenience of a car as standard.
Two gooseneck lights with USB charging port in the popup roof (option).
The optional cool box is integrated in the kitchen unit and has a capacity of 16 litres. A 13-litre cool box between the front seats is also available as an option. The two-burner gas cooker is complemented by an integrated sink.
Central control panel for air conditioning, electricity and the optional auxiliary heating.
Generous storage space behind the bench seat. Everything is easy to reach and flexible in use.
Various drawers, a wardrobe and the integrated overhead lockers offer plenty of room for all kinds of equipment.